HOW DO YOU CLEAN CONCRETE. HOW DO YOU
How do you clean concrete. Mildew clean.
How Do You Clean Concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- Fix in position with concrete
- Cover (an area) with concrete
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- (How does) PowerGUARD™ Power Conditioning work?
- (How does) a better "Vocabulary" help me?
- "Willow's Song" is a ballad by American composer Paul Giovanni for the 1973 film The Wicker Man. It is adapted from a poem by George Peele, part of his play The Old Wives' Tale (printed 1595).
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
digital photography/light series/glass art
starting of the long process of manifesting my dream life..as a soncious creator and live my life..
according to my values..process of the light..series ..art creations indoor and outdoor..
abstract art and digital photograph-computer art..explorations with many ways to express the inside outwards..
I love nature so it is important to use materials(now fancy word used everywhere -recycling)
well it has been going on in century's all over the globe without fancy HOT keywords in niches in various ways!!
many native people have the ways to live that can be to very good use in these days..when the new economics starts to have a new meaning with new words..well conscious creating includes all life/living and the spirit wishes to expand..so did happen to me too..
sometimes the limitations to this creativeness can be very harsh to understand and those gifts emanating from this limitation and created..can be a tremendous source of strength to anybody's path and process...there are many ways to express and be light..on this planet..artist but small way in that..bless..
extending the creativeness to all life..enjoy the process it's so rewarding.with all pain and inspiration from the highest to the lowest..bless
many blessings and be courageous enough to know you are the gift on this planet.
This photo has been used in one of my social networking profiles on ning
I am very very interrested in the spiritual life/new conscious creating and humanitys overall well and wealth fare..so that will and is included in my soulpath process journeying on and have been..for a while now..
IT IS TIME for all you to step into your true PURPOSE on this life
create with joy
experience life to its FULLNESS..expansion..even the flow of the adversity is a GIFT..and there is so so much more to life,,than meets the eyes..
come to think about this recycled cans of baby jars..dumped on me..when neghbours's?cleaned her apartment ..and said she had stored many things..having a lots of kids..and then boom later on her donating much away of collected materials as said to me ..i will not be needing these any more..well she got pregnant again..looking how funny the universe can be bless..and meeting her many many years later..
well one can alwys be crative..the rest is the nature and sun taking care of.and for all photographers..its all about light isn't it..so ride the light..shadows can also as we know..
show the light so significatly..that awareness is the key to understanding and have compassion and live with cocreating that purpose you were meant to live as your life..crate with awareness bless.
Taken with my phone. Let me explain why and how this was important to this picture.
I was walking on my way home from school, and saw this happening from an overpass. There was no time for me to take out my point & shoot in my bag, and since I already had my phone out checking texts, I quickly snapped this. No cropping or anything was done to this. Any later, he would have kept moving to the left where there was a slew of wires and a pillar, ruining the nice and neat negative space/clean composition that I saw.
This made me realize how acute and observant I've become in terms of photography, even though I still have much to learn.
It made me realize there is no "perfect" camera, that there is only the camera you have with you at all times, be it your phone, point & shoot, rangefinder, big honking dSLR.
It made me realize that there is no "perfect" moment, you stumble upon it. This revealed the beauty of street photography.. stumbling upon a moment and snapping it before it passes.
It may not win awards, it may not be printed out poster size for a gallery, but it's meaningful to me to have seen it and captured it.
cleaning out dishwasher
ge spectra oven cleaning instructions
cleaning wood surfaces
how to clean plastic lenses
how to clean the gutters
xtra clean detox
home dry cleaning kits
window cleaning costs
meguiars car cleaning